Thursday, March 28, 2013










What is your deepest fear?
 "And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously giving other people permission to do the same .as we are liberated from our own fear our presence automatically liberates others"
 The reason why I choose Akeelah and the bee is because the movie has shown me a lot that I should never give up on something I wanted to do or was thinking of becoming just like akeelah in the movie she didn't give up spelling because thats
something she wanted to do and pushed herself to success towards the end of the movie she wins the spelling bee because of her motivation to success and her dedication she didn't let anything get in her way even her fears
 sometimes we need special motivation  sometimes it's hard to keep going I have to remind myself that they are seeing me and my art through new eyes . I have to remind myself .that part of my purpose is giving them the best I have to  try and make a difference today with what you control of your attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment