The soundtrack is a powerful element to a movie. The use of
the right song or instrumental in a scene can
make it or break it. It is not uncommon for film buffs to refer to the
soundtrack of a movie as a character in itself. It can contribute even more than
some actors.The whole purpose for a sound track is To grab the audience
attention. the music expresses how the character is feeling at that time of the
movie every character connects their feelings to that one particular song that
is being played , but the whole soundtrack to my life is to Define who grace
Beda is where I came from moments in my life where I can sit down listen to a
certain song which I can relate to , my whole soundtrack talks about who I am
today and how far I came still standing strong independent woman without the
down talk from people I wouldn't be the person I am today so therefore my
soundtrack defines my emotions my feelings and my determination to succeed in
life .
After listening to the music
that defines me as a person I hope you fully understand how my soundtrack have
a big impact on my life .
Ambition -wale
"Ambition is priceless it's something thats in your
vains “ Ambitions and goals everybody has at least one goal they want to accomplish , this song
defines me as a person my strive, dedication to be successfully in life won't
give up don't dream your dream and not live by it if I didn't have motivation probably wouldn't
even know where to start to be dedicated to my dreams my ambition is to win
everyday and each day my goal is to work as hard as because if you don't go out and do what you want in order to make your dream come to a reality than you must not be happy I am the full meaning of an ambitious I am the person who wants fulfillment a lot of drive, and motivations self-satisfaction ,has a goal that I would like to achieve Ambition is having an aim and striving for it.. So to be ambitious is to have a purpose for something you want to do .or in other hands like doing .
chris brown -please don't judge me
I believe this song is about being in love with somebody and knowing you got a past with a long relationship that ended you moved on and found somebody new , but knowing you moved on it still wont erase the fact that you just got out of a long ,tough love relationship and your new partner starts seeing all these things and starts to wounder but all you try and do is tell your partner is don't judge me based of my past take you as you are and let the pass be the pass and if your partner loves you it shouldn't even matter about the past .Alicia keys /this girl is on fire
It's about finding your own inner strength and channeling it
in a way you've never tried before. To be “on fire” is to allow yourself the
freedom to take full control of who you are and how you want to live your life.
To live your passion and shine your light
It's that moment you choose to claim your power and be extraordinary I
choose the song to show girls out there that you don't need to impress anybody
but yourself cause you are yourself
No comments:
Post a Comment