"Why should the color of your skin matter it certainly doesn't
define your character or who you are as a person."
The image is one female with different skin tone one is dark skin and the other one light skin whole point of this image is which skin tone is better what we watch on TV today has a big ie judge based of skin tone people all around seem to judge based of the color of your skin and a majority of them all will say being a lighter skin tone is better than being dark skin causing a population of dark skin women to bleach themselves to be a lighter skin tone just to fit in
The whole light skin vs. dark skin irritates me so much the
color of your skin is not what makes you beautiful so many other factors come
in play .so being a lighter skin tone does not necessarily mean you are automatically
attractive same goes for being a darker skin tone it’s just a skin tone big
deal you cant define yourself with your skin tone .

Hey fellow blogger. I wrote a piece kind of like this but the picture was of different color crayons. I like the picture that you chose. it really shows that color is no factor when deciding if something or someone is beautiful. I like the progress of this blog post, but you might want to consider formatting it better, for the reader. Also I noticed when I was reading this, you only have two periods in this entire post. Try typing Your future post onto word beforehand and then copy and pasting. It really helps. Other than that, keep up the good posts. look forward to reading the others.
ReplyDeleteHi! I like the picture because it really say your point of view about skin. I like how you started that the color of the skin doesn't matter. It would better if you explain about why it irritates you the light skin vs dark skin thing? I agree that the skin doesn't matter.
ReplyDelete